- FREE Domestic Ground Shipping: valid on orders over $100 in the Contiguous USA.
- Expedited delivery: be sure to use a street address and provide a daytime phone number. Expedited delivery is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Customer Service | Order by Phone : 1-800-674-3104
*Free Shipping-Free Returns-Free Exchanges valid only on Gavel Handcrafted Boots.*
We offer Free Standard Shipping on all our orders over $100. Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. (When trying on boots please walk on a carpeted area, no visible scuff marks on sole or boot) Please call customer service for a return authorization prior to sending back item.
If for any reason you need a return or exchange simply call us at 956-544-0798 to handle your return. You are responsible for the return shipping fees unless it is a Gavel Handcrafted Boot and welcomed to return via the carrier of your choice. Upon receiving and inspecting product we will gladly issue a refund for the product purchase price or exchange item if needed. If the boots have significant scuff marks on the sole (they were used a couple times) or any irreversible damage to the leather, we cannot issue an exchange or refund.
*Guaranteed Same Day Shipping on all on all orders placed before 2pm CST. (Monday-Friday & Excludes Holidays) All other items ship within 1 Business Day unless otherwise noted on product listing.
**Free Standard Ground Shipping on all orders within the Continental United States (Excludes Alaska & Hawaii)
CURBSIDE PICKUP AVAILABLE
We would also like to inform as well that our store in Brownsville, TX is offering Curbside Pickup for our local customers.
Pickup Hours: 10am-8pm & 12-6pm Sunday
Customer Service: 1-800-674-3104
Customer Service Phone Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm CST
General Shipping Information
- All orders are pending until address, payment, price and merchandise availability are verified.
- Payment approval must be obtained before your order is shipped. Upon verification, you will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order.
- In-Store Pick Up orders will be available for pick up the following day.
- All In Stock orders placed before 2 pm CST will be processed same business day, pending verification of payment and shipping information.
- All In Stock Orders placed after 2 pm CST (Monday through Friday) and all orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed for shipment on the following business day (excluding holidays), pending verification of payment and shipping information unless otherwise specified on the product page.
- All Continental US orders must ship to a physical address. With the exception of gift card only orders, Gavel Boots will not ship to Post Office boxes.
- Business days are defined as Monday — Friday and exclude Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- Gavelboot.com does not currently offer deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- Order delays due to invalid payment or address information are not the responsibility of gavelboot.com
- Delivery delays due to inclement weather conditions are not the responsibility of longhornwesternwear.com or the carrier.
- Any further questions contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 956-544-0798
Gavel Boots offers UPS (2nd Business Day) in the continental U.S.
Gavel Boots is not responsible for delays caused by UPS.
•• Please note that orders placed after 2 pm CST (12 pm PST) will not be shipped until the following business day. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will not be shipped until the following business day.
General Sizing Information
A small amount of heel slippage is normal with new boots. It will gradually decrease as you wear them. Many people have one foot that is slightly larger than the other. If your foot is between sizes, we recommend you order down a half size. If you generally wear wide sizes and no wide is available, you may need to order half size up.When you receive your boots, try them on in the afternoon, as feet tend to be largest this time of day. Try your boots indoors on carpeted surfaces and wear the socks or tights you would normally wear. Make sure you can wiggle your toes.
Please call 956-544-0798 if you'd like to order directly by phone. A Customer Service associate will be happy to assist you. Our hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST Monday through Friday and Saturday 12a.m. to 6 p.m.
Order Changes & Cancellations
Due to our quick processing time, we are unable to cancel or modify an order after it has been submitted.
We hope that you love your Gavel Boots. If for any reason the product you purchased is not what you expected, please return it to us for a full product refund. Just call our Customer Service Department for a Return Authorization number at 956-544-0798.
The product must be returned unworn, within 30 days from the date of purchase (no scuff marks – please walk on a carpeted area when trying on footwear). All returns are inspected upon receipt at our returns facility.
The only freight charges that are refunded would be for a product that has a manufacturer's defect, or if we have shipped you incorrectly.
If your Gavel Boots product suffers from a manufacturer's defect, please contact our Customer Service Department at 956-544-0798 to discuss our 1 month Limited Warranty policy. You may return it to our Repairs Department within 1 month from the date of purchase (include a copy of your packing slip and the Returns Authorization number and Gavel Boots will, at our option, REPLACE (same or like product), REPAIR or issue you a REFUND. REFUNDS will include original FREIGHT charges to you and UPS Ground charges back to us ONLY IF the return is due to a manufacturer's defect or due to a shipping error on our part.
Refunds will be credited to your account within 15 business days (3 weeks) of receipt of your packaged return according to our policies stated above.
Gavel Boots is not responsible for any open balances, overdraft fees or service charges resulting from the timing of charges or credits to your account.
Credit Cards Accepted
Gavelboot.com is currently accepting orders using: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Please note: Your account will not be charged until your order ships. If you see a pending charge on your account prior to your items shipping, this is an authorization hold to ensure the funds are available.
Credit/Debit Card Policies
We reserve the right to not ship to an address, name, or phone number that is different from the credit/debit card billing address, name, or phone number. If you wish to ship your purchase to a name or address that is different to what is on your credit/debit card billing statement, you must first register that address with your credit card's issuing bank. In such an event, we will validate it with your credit/debit card company. If your credit/debit card company cannot validate the shipping address or name, or if an incorrect billing phone number is submitted, we reserve the right not to process your order. This is for your protection as well as that of Gavel Boots.